Gate To Greece offers you the best Apartments for sale in Athens for Gold Visa (Golden Visa Greece), Ideal for EU Residency Visa or for Airbnb use.
- Apartments in the center of Athens (Best Areas are: Kolonaki, Lycabettus, Koukaki, Kipseli, Ampelokipoi)
- Apartments in the Premium areas of South Athens (Best areas are: Glyfada, Alimos, Paleo Faliro, Nea Smyrni, Vouliagmeni, Voula) and
- Apartments in the Premium areas of North Athens (Best Areas are: Agia Paraskeui, Kifissia, Filothei, Marousi) and many more neighborhoods.
In order to be eligible to get the EU VISA, you have to buy a property of value 250.000€ and up.
If the property has a price less than 250.000€, you will have to buy one more apartment in order to have a total investment of 250.000€ and get the VISA.
Please note that some times, if the property has a price slightly lower than 250.000 euro, the seller might accept to have a Purchase Contract at 250.000 euro in order to help you get the VISA.
Our office can provide you an experienced lawyer to assist you in the purchase of the apartment and to take over the Gold Visa process.
EU VISA RESIDENCE comparison to Spain, Portugal and Cyprus Visa programs
Greek Government from April 2013 have issued the EU Residence Visa.
Many people from 3rd countries have taken advantage of this program to get a EU Visa Residence with purchasing a property in the most beautiful country in the EU, GREECE.
Other countries like Spain, Portugal, Cyprus have EU Visa programs as-well. Which are the advantages from the Greek Visa Program?
- The Greek Residence program is the cheapest among these countries. With purchasing a property worth only 250.000 euro the prospective investor can get a 5 years EU Visa Residence Permit for him, his wife and his underage children (until 21 years old).
- With investing the same amount that Spain and Portugal ask to offer the EU VISA, which in these countries is the amount of 500.000 euro, in Greece you get : EU VISA for the whole family (parents and children) and for the grandfather and grandmother as well! In other worlds, with a purchase of a property of 500.000 euro in Spain or in Portugal you get only one EU VISA while with the same purchase in Greece , you get 2 EU VISA permits!
- In Spain and Portugal, the EU Visa permit has to be renewed every year for the first two years, and every 2 years after that. These is a serious obstacle for the investors. They need to make bureaucratic procedures very often. While in Greece, you have from the first day of your purchase a 5 years Residence permit, renewable for 5 years more after that period.
- Most of the investors are looking to combine their property purchase and the EU VISA with a really good investment. They are mostly interested for a BUY TO LET, villa, home,maisonette or apartment. Greece has a very good advantage as the rental income from properties, especially in the islands which are voted every year among the best travel destinations in the world (!) is higher. Someone can buy a Villa for 500.000 euro and manage it himself as Vacation House by renting it out to Tourists while he is abroad. He can get a 50.000+ seasonal income during the summer. This way he makes one very good investment as he gets a Return on Investment of 10%. Summarizing : Purchase of 500.000 euro Villa in the islands, 2 VISA PERMITS of 5 years renewable every 5 years, yearly income of 10% of his investment, vacations at the No1 travel destination in the world!
- The property prices in Greece have dropped 30-40% since the beginning of the financial crisis in 2009. The villa that is now for sale at 500.000 euro, 3-4 years ago was for sale at 700.000 euro! This means that your investment is safe. The property prices can only go up in the near future!
About Greece Today
Greece has suffered from the recent European Economy crisis and now comes out stronger. The Greek government budget left behind the deficits and returned to surplus.
Greek property prices have been reduced the last years because of the crisis, for up to 30-40%. Now is possible to buy your dream house in one of the beautiful Greek destinations. The investment in Greek property is safer than ever as the prices can only go up.
A country with 6.000 islands, amazing beaches, great climate, known for it’s hospitality and among the best countries to live in Europe. With great educational system, universities among the best in Europe, great health sector and doctors with great expertise, with long summer season and combination of sea and mountain beauties, with great history and famous culture, Greece has it all. It is the ideal place to live and invest.
GOLD VISA procedure from A to Z:We and the lawyer that we will provide you :
- will prepare your hotel accommodation.
- will be meeting you at Athens airport upon your arrival
- will support you in opening a new bank account.
- will prepare the contract of sale in the land registry.
- will register the contract in the land registry office.
- will apply for your permanent residence in Greece.
- will grant you (in a maximum 30 days) permanent residency and an open Schengen Visa.
EXTRA PURCHASING COSTS:
3,09% Property Transfer Tax
Lawyers Fee (usually around 1%)
2.200 euro the fee paid to the state at the time of submitting the application for EU Residency for 2 persons (Golden Visa)
200 euro for a private insurance for 2 persons that is required (100 euro each)
Notary (around 1%)
2% Brokerage Fee
Special Client Services
– Unique Processor
Our company can provide an experienced person for the exclusive use of the purchaser for the full and immediate service to any need.
– Legal and Notarial Services
The cooperating legal counselors of our company provide legal services, with a view at the full secureness of your investment. Lawyers and notaries with extensive experience in buying property in Greece by foreign customers can ensure the regularity and safe handling of the necessary actions to complete your purchase.
– Translation Services
Experienced translators in over 50 languages of the world are ready to translate any official document that is required, or make your communication easier, simply by their presence.